Thursday 8 January 2009

Another Thing off the list!

My UCAS application has been sent. :] I've just got to wait for the college to add my references and for them to send the form to UCAS again and then to the University. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Today at college the photography department was asked if there were any pictures that they could let the library use on the walls and I gave them a contact sheet of my work and requested for my name to be displayed with the picture if it was going to be used. So hopefully I will have some work on display there! There's also a chance to do some work experience with the local gazette in tiverton which will be good if I can get a place. :D

I've started playing badminton at college on a wednesday. I used to play when I was younger and I got a trophy at county level but didn't really play much after that. After my game yesterday my body aches from using the muscles I don't usually use! I think I need to stretch more before I play. I'm going to play every week because I enjoy it and I would like to be fitter.

Hopefully, I will be able to finish all my work early so I have extra time to concentrate on my final major piece which is worth three units. I have an idea for what I would like to do, but I need to get more research into the subject.

I entered a competition which is being judged this month and I'm waiting to hear from them to see if I got anywhere in it, hopefully I'll win a prize and my work will become more well known.

This is a picture I drew of my Grandads hand, I thought I would show you something different for a change :D

My name used to be Jefferies but I changed it to Varney.

This is the end of todays post. Thanks for reading! :]

No comments: